Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 4. Mai 2024, 05:25

61 second Lightning DS

• Autor
  • Nachricht

cohan

61 second Lightning DS

BeitragFr 1. Mär 2013, 13:51

Hallo zusammen,

hat schon jemand den 61Second Lightning gespielt?

Könnte der in Richtung Samba+ gehen?

Herstellerprosa:

61second Lightning DS LST Pips-In Table Tennis Rubber with Sponge

LIGHTNING DS LST is a New type of professional table tennis rubber that is designed especially for the players who like super light, super soft and super tacky rubbers. It adopts the World’s most advanced pimples structure & rubber surface treatment technologies, so it is lighter 8-15g than common rubbers and has the very superior softness and the ultra tackiness. The high viscosity rubber with good flexibility sponge can make it create perfect control and spin when exerting attack.
Control: 10
Spin: 11
Speed: 12

Sponge thickness: 1.5mm /1.8mm /2.0mm /2.2mm

Auf dieser Seite
http://tabletennis-reviews.com/referenc ... -database/
ist mir der Belag als Leichtgewicht aufgefallen.

Zuletzt geändert von cohan am Fr 1. Mär 2013, 16:14, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
NSD 74g, Gesamtgewicht 154g
Andro Rasanter R50 2,0
Pimplepark Wobbler 0,5

NSD 80g, Gesamtgewicht 157g
Andro Rasanter R47 2,0
Pimplepark Wobbler 0,5

Coxeroni

• Verein: SpVgg Thalkirchen
  • TTR: 1467

Re: 61 second Lightning DS

BeitragFr 1. Mär 2013, 14:42

super tacky rubbers.

Das wäre anders als bei Samba+, der sticht nicht gerade durch überragende Griffigkeit hervor. Leicht und weich ist er jedoch auch, denke beides hängt miteinander zusammen.

P1 1.8 | Darker 7p.2a-df | P1R 1.1

cohan

Re: 61 second Lightning DS

BeitragFr 1. Mär 2013, 16:16

Im OOAK Forum gibt es einen Testbericht:
http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=19909

Hi. This is my first review and sorry for my mistakes. Also I don't have a good english. Hope you will enjoy anyway. 61 Second gives the following properties.

61 second Lightning DS LST Pips-in Table Tennis
rubber with sponge

Super light
Super soft
Super tacky

LIGHTNING DS LST is a New type of professional table tennis rubber that is designed especially for the players who like super light, super soft and super tacky rubbers. It adopts the World’s most advanced pimples structure & rubber surface treatment technologies, so it is lighter 8-15g than common rubbers and has the very superior softness and the ultra tackiness. The high viscosity rubber with good flexibility sponge can make it create perfect control and spin when exerting attack.

Control: 10
Spin: 11
Speed: 12
Sponge thickness: 1.5mm/1.8mm/2.0m/2.2mm
Rubber color: red or black

Review:

Reviewer:

I am a mid-level player, usually play like loop style game at forhand and backhand side. I've used rubbers on Clipper Cr Wrb. It is higly known blade for its speed and quality.

Serves:

As one of the used previously tensor european rubbers, It wasn't a big surprise that a tacky chinese rubber has good services. Although I don't have a wide equipment experience, I think there are better ones. But I can say my services had good spins with 61 Second.

Physical Properties:

I am using 2.2 mm version both sides. Neither black nor red sheet has a smooth colour or quality. Sponge is medium hard and bright yellow. After cleaning a few times with Joola Turbo Cleaner, its colour has changed in blur tones(Some areas like dark gray, blured black or some other tones of red for the red side). Rubber lost 30 percent of its tackiness. As a chinese rubber and sponge 61 Second is a quite light rubber.

Speed:

It has medium high speed on low strokes. You can easily make dropshots and chop over table. According to my previous rubbers Tibhar Aurus and Aurus Sound, it is easier to return spinny services.

For power loops probably it is better than Tibhar Aurus I had some problems which mostly doesn't have enough spin and precise shots to take the ball on the table. I don't know how much true to compare with, but Xiom Omega 3 European I played with previously was better than these two rubbers for power loops. Also I tried my friend's combo with Yinhe Mercury II, Venus II on Yinhe Y13 blade, this combo was great at medium and far distances. When I hit the ball for power loop, it has medium arc and after ball touches the table it gains very good speed and diving. I have never used a composite blade except Y13. Maybe I am better with composite blades, at the future I will have an OFF- composite blade.

And I think 61 Second is enough good for smashes but not enough spin for power strokes. While 61 Second has pretty good spin for close to table attack, it has a weakness from medium and far distance attacks. You can't give enough amount of spin to take an arc and get on the table. Throw angle is neither high nor low.

Conclusion:

I can say 61 Second Lightning DS LST is a good rubber. Expecially for close to table players, they will like it for it's close to table abilities, lightness and durability. When it comes to mid or far distance playing, 61 Second doesn't have enough spin and accuracy when compared to Yinhe Mercury II, Venus II and probably Moon Pro that I haven't played with or compared to tensors.

Thanks.

NSD 74g, Gesamtgewicht 154g
Andro Rasanter R50 2,0
Pimplepark Wobbler 0,5

NSD 80g, Gesamtgewicht 157g
Andro Rasanter R47 2,0
Pimplepark Wobbler 0,5

Zurück zu Noppen Innen